Cobol Developer (Custody)
Would you like to join one of the most innovative IT companies in the region?
Our client is a leading Fintech company and data center that provides IT solutions for over 2.3 million active bank customers and 6.7 million active bank accounts in Europe. In a work environment where everyone knows the value of a healthy work-life balance, you can shape your career to match your current state of life. The company generously invests in the people and thus prioritizes candidates focused on long-term cooperation.
You will be a part of a team, located in Denmark and Warsaw, which have the responsibility for developing and maintaining applications in the custody area. The team consist of software engineers, business analysts, product owner and scrum master and is a part of the Wealth Management and Trading domain. In order to create the best value for the customers, our client has chosen to work in an agile setup inspired by the SAFe agile framework. The Wealth Management and Trading Domain consist of 4 teams covering domain areas like custody, corporate actions, securities, investment, pool investment and tax.
The biggest enablers in this area are new legislation requirements combined with new business requirements with focus on developing custody applications prepared for the future. Especially in the Custody area, there will be many new sector requirements in the coming years, which will give the possibility to restructure and modernize existing applications.
Start your day with the flexible morning hours and:
- Design and develop applications in the custody area. The platform is primary mainframe, but it will be an advantage knowing how to develop APIs.
- Be responsible for the incident handling and support
- Communicate with the stakeholders with a service minded approach
- Understand the business requirements in order to implement the best IT solution
We are happy to hear from you if you have:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in mainframe development and various languages such as Cobol or PL/1 from the financial sector, telecom, pharma, or similar
- Business knowledge in the asset management area is an advantage
- Team-oriented attitude and experience in working in an agile development team
- Structured and analytic mindset and excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders about tech stuff
- Advanced English skills
You will love to join this company for:
- B2B or indefinite employment contract
- Agile work environment
- Danish work culture – people are the biggest asset
- Work-life balance
- Flat hierarchy and high employee autonomy
- Long-term cooperation & focus on personal development
- Business, technical training, and mentorship programs
- Conveniently located office (only 500 m from Central Train Station)
- Internally meet-ups and knowledge sharing every month
- On-site gym and shower facilities
- Bike parking in the building
- Integration (annual and roof parties, success celebrations, family events, beer, board games, and more)
- Game room (PS4, darts, and football)
- Two screens (24 inches) & HP I7 & adjustable desks
- Support with work and residence permit for foreign candidate
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Cobol Developer (Custody)
Loading application form