Would you like to join a leading Digital Solution Company and contribute to innovative solutions that are built on a daily basis?
Our client is a leading Digital Solution Company for Business IT Solutions and digital transformation. Founded in 1996, our client's company started off as an IT consulting partner for one of the most recognized brands in the agricultural equipment manufacturing industry. They provide a comprehensive portfolio of services and solutions that not only solve today’s IT challenges, but also address tomorrow’s business priorities. You will be joining the project for the world-leading company in the farming industry.
The IAM Architect/Developer shall provide strategic direction, leadership and vision to build, develop and implement Access Management orchestration across all endpoints and architectures deployed into the Service Delivery Platform. The candidate shall collaborate with squads horizontally in order to improve the SDP’s overall Identity management posture.
We are happy to hear from you if you have:
- Experience in developing effective IAM solutions and delivering a coherent, reusable, reliable and phased architecture to help the business grow and change while aligning to strategic vision
- Subject-matter expertise across authentication technologies, specifically around the usage of multifactor authentication, access management, federation solutions and their integration into end-to-end authentication strategies.
- Expert level experience in access management and federation, SAML, OAuth, OpenID, as well as API driven integrations
- Experience with Developing IAM solutions for Cloud Platforms (AWS) and in a microservice serverless deployment.
- Experience configuring and integrating IAM software with the third party, and/or vendor supplied solutions
- Experience with Web technologies such as XML, JSON, SPML/SOAP, REST, HTML
- Working knowledge of open policy agent is plus.
- Basic knowledge of Kubernetes is plus.
- Advanced English skills
You will love to join this company for:
- B2B contract
- All the equipment needed for remote work will be provided by the client
- Competitive package in line with the best market standards
- Fully remote work
- Work-life balance
- Agile work environment