Would you like to join one of the most innovative IT companies in the region?
Our client is a leading Danish software house and data center that provides IT solutions for over 50 banks and financial institutions in Scandinavia. In a work environment where everyone knows the value of a healthy work-life balance, you can shape your career to match your current state of life. The company generously invests in the people and thus prioritizes candidates focused on long-term cooperation.
You will be a part of the NRP team, which is part of the department where they are responsible for creating a solution for Danish mortgage advisors and customers allowing them to handle full mortgage processes. The teams working on the program are located both in Poland and Denmark. The project is based on REST services implemented by 10 dev teams and managed by an Architecture and Infrastructure (A&I) team.
The senior QA Automation Engineer will join a centralized Test Automation team, which covers multiple automated testing activities including smoke-, integration-, regression- and performance at the system level. The team is mainly focused on covering integrations between services – direct, using REST calls and an eventing framework provided by A&I.
You will be responsible for analyzing services using API documentation, designing test cases in cooperation with development teams, and implementing them in a testing project based on Java, Rest Assured, and Cucumber. CI in the project is covered by Jenkins, using Jenkins Pipelines – maintaining and updating scripts for running automated tests is also part of the job.
Start your day with the flexible morning hours and be responsible for:
- Test automation on the system level
- Designing, implementing and maintaining automated integration tests for multiple services across the whole program.
- Automation of regression system scenarios provided by manual testers
- Introducing improvements in the testing framework
- Root cause analysis and reporting bugs.
We are happy to hear from you if you have:
- 5 years of experience from a similar position working with design and development technology enablers (tools, plugins, libraries) as a QA Engineer
- Experience on a senior level with most of the following technologies/tools: Java, REST services, REST Assured, CI, Jenkins, Cucumber, SQL (Oracle)
- Direct experience in the design, development, and implementation of test tools/frameworks/enablers
- Ability to solve difficult automation challenges for the teams
- Solid knowledge in QA Automation with a proven ability to establish and maintain an automation framework and understanding of test principles, levels, and types
- Experience in writing testing code (preferably using Java)
- Experience with agile/scrum methodologies and a demonstrated ability to contribute to an agile development environment
- Advanced English skills
You will love to join this company for:
- B2B or indefinite employment contract
- Agile work environment
- Danish work culture – people are the biggest asset
- Work-life balance
- Flat hierarchy and high employee autonomy
- Long-term cooperation & focus on personal development
- Business, technical training, and mentorship programs
- Conveniently located office (only 500 m from Central Train Station)
- Internally meet-ups and knowledge sharing every month
- On-site gym and shower facilities
- Bike parking in the building
- Integration (annual and roof parties, success celebrations, family events, beer, board games, and more)
- Game room (PS4, darts, and football)
- Two screens (24 inches) & HP I7 & adjustable desks
- Support with work and residence permit for foreign candidate