Wouldn’t it be great to know that you weren’t just contributing to the success of your company—but the world as a whole?
Our client is building autonomous beehives, powered by AI and precise robotics. This device houses 24 colonies, allowing beekeepers to remotely treat their hives and care for their bees. This is probably the coolest, most impactful start-up you haven't (yet) heard of. The first of its kind to successfully save the bees, at scale, and by that secure the global food supply. Our client does this by deploying Machine Learning, AI, precision robotics, and state-of-the-art software and hardware designs.
You will own full responsibility for designing, implementing, and maintaining the software environments supporting the AI Engineers and ML pipelines, having a great impact on the client's product, chosen by TIME magazine as 2020’s best invention. Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as product, hardware, and electronics. They work in a fun, dedicated, and constantly improving environment.
We are happy to hear from you if you have:
- At least 1 year of OOP Python.
- At least 1 year as an MLOps or 2 years as a DevOps.
- An experience in designing and implementing software infrastructure.
- High level of written and spoken English
- Nice to have: DVC TensorFlow’s data loaders; ML experiment systems; AWS Athena
- Ability to excel under pressure and adapt to dynamic constraints.
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems.
We are looking for people who are passionate about what they do. Initiative people who
strive for finding creative, simple solutions to complex problems. You should be able to have an end to end ownership on your responsibilities, and communicate with multiple interfaces across the company, while being an extraordinary team player. And one more thing, you should be a lean-thinker.
You will love to join this company for:
- An opportunity to be part of something revolutionary
- B2B contract
- Salary in PLN or $ - your choice
- Unlimited vacation days
- Flexible working hours