Would you like to join one of the most innovative IT companies in the region?
Our client is a leading Danish software house and data center that provides IT solutions for over 50 banks and financial institutions in Scandinavia. In a work environment where everyone knows the value of a healthy work-life balance, you can shape your career to match your current state of life. The company generously invests in the people and thus prioritizes candidates focused on long-term cooperation.
You will join a team of 15 domain architects (DAs), who are responsible for guiding the development of the different areas in the company. In the team, they have a strong focus on collaboration, knowledge sharing, and value creation to achieve the best possible results.
You will be working in the Wealth Management & Trading (WMT) domain. Here you will be an integral part of the domain leadership. You will help set the overall direction for the domain and orchestrate an architectural vision together with team and enterprise architects.
WMT delivers important solutions in Wealth Management and trading. They provide investment services including front-end solutions, portfolio management and supporting static- & market data services. In addition, they have the responsibility for all solutions related to safekeeping services, corporate actions, securities trading, and other related investment products. WMT consists of 9 specialized teams, and you will be working closely with the team architects to translate the strategic objectives into concrete deliverables.
This position is relevant to candidates who want to set the scene and play a central role in transforming the platforms in the Wealth Management & Trading area.
We are looking for an ambitious and competent domain architect with strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
Start your day with the flexible morning hours and:
- Merge the tech strategy and business strategy into roadmaps working with multiple stakeholders
- Translate the architectural vision into specific targets in the domain and clearly communicate how that supports the WMT business and operational efficiency
- Work with a complex system landscape with multiple platforms and an opaque data model
- Work within a very data-dependent domain and play a key role setting high standards for data management
- Be a natural gathering point for the team architects and technical experts
- Participate in architectural collaboration cluster work, having a room with architects to spare with and align tasks and solving tasks
We are happy to hear from you if you have:
- Professional background in engineering, computer science or similar
- At least 2-3 years of experience as a system engineer, software - or system/domain architect
- A broad IT knowledge - development and operations
- Advanced English skills
- Strong collaboration skills to align the enterprise architecture to domain architecture with the overall goals of the architecture transformation
- Strong writing and presenting skills to convey meaning across the entire organization on new concepts and ideas
You will love to join this company for:
- B2B or indefinite employment contract
- Agile work environment
- Danish work culture – people are the biggest asset
- Work-life balance
- Flat hierarchy and high employee autonomy
- Long-term cooperation & focus on personal development
- Business, technical training, and mentorship programs
- Conveniently located office (only 500 m from Central Train Station)
- Internally meet-ups and knowledge sharing every month
- On-site gym and shower facilities
- Bike parking in the building
- Integration (annual and roof parties, success celebrations, family events, beer, board games, and more)
- Game room (PS4, darts, and football)
- Two screens (24 inches) & HP I7 & adjustable desks
- Support with work and residence permit for foreign candidate