Would you like to join one of the most innovative IT companies in the region?
Our client is a leading Danish software house and data center that provides IT solutions for over 50 banks and financial institutions in Scandinavia. In a work environment where everyone knows the value of a healthy work-life balance, you can shape your career to match your current state of life. The company generously invests in the people and thus prioritizes candidates focused on long-term cooperation.
As an Agile Business Analyst with Power BI skills, you will be helping the organization on its agile journey. You will be a driver in implementing a data-driven approach, where our client makes data transparent and support programs and domains to make decisions based on data. You will cooperate closely with the agile coaches, product manager, RTEs, development managers, product owners and scrum masters,
You will maintain, improve and develop new Power BI reports and dashboards in very close interaction with stakeholders. Furthermore, you will also be involved in moving the current SQL Server setup to an Azure setup in cooperation with our BI area.
This position is based in Warsaw (PL). You will be a part of „Agile Delivery and Planning” Area which takes care of propagating and promoting agile practices, mindset, optimization of company processes and combining good practices from various approaches to optimize the company’s efficiency and flexibility.
Start your day with the flexible morning hours and:
- Maintain, improve and develop our current Power BI reports and dashboards
- Support and implement a data-driven approach
- Be a part of the project that migrate from current SQL setup to Azure (internal Datawarehouse)
- Translate user needs into reports and dashboards to support lean and agile development practices
We are happy to hear from you if you have:
- Minimum 4 years' experience as a business analyst using and developing BI solutions in an agile company in compliance and regulated areas (created in BI tools available on the market like: Tableau, Power BI, Qlikview, SAP BP or other). You may also have a background as a BI developer who has acquired experience as a Business Analyst and would like to develop your technical and business analyst knowledge in an agile set-up.
- Ability to identify requirements and needs directly in an outgoing way in dialogue with various internal stakeholders
- A lean/agile mindset
- Skills for data analysis and ability to use the skills as improvement drivers
- Ability to explain complex things in a simple and understandable way
- Strong understanding of agile project life cycle
- Advanced English skills
You will love to join this company for:
- B2B or indefinite employment contract
- Agile work environment
- Danish work culture – people are the biggest asset
- Work-life balance
- Flat hierarchy and high employee autonomy
- Long-term cooperation & focus on personal development
- Business, technical training, and mentorship programs
- Conveniently located office (only 500 m from Central Train Station)
- Internally meet-ups and knowledge sharing every month
- On-site gym and shower facilities
- Bike parking in the building
- Integration (annual and roof parties, success celebrations, family events, beer, board games, and more)
- Game room (PS4, darts, and football)
- Two screens (24 inches) & HP I7 & adjustable desks
- Support with work and residence permit for foreign candidate