Would you like to join a leading Digital Solution Company and contribute to innovative solutions that are built on a daily basis?
Our client is a leading Digital Solution Company for Business IT Solutions and digital transformation. Founded in 1996, our client's company started off as an IT consulting partner for one of the most recognized brands in the agricultural equipment manufacturing industry. They provide a comprehensive portfolio of services and solutions that not only solve today’s IT challenges, but also address tomorrow’s business priorities. You will work on a project for a world's leading food processing and packaging solutions company.
Start your day with the flexible morning hours and:
- Support day-to-day operations within Local Applications area
- Recommend technologies, designs, and configurations to maximize functionality, security, and automation while minimizing cost
- Provide skills and expertise necessary to deliver service with minimal
- Provide Tier 2 and 3 support for issue resolution
- Assist in maintaining the infrastructure health and compliance
- Explore opportunities to further improve the service and stay on top of the ever-changing technology and security threats
- Evaluate new solutions that can help to optimize our environment
We are happy to hear from you if you have:
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience on a similar role.
- Experience in providing end user support and services in an enterprise environment.
- Experience in SQL and PowerShell scripting
- Good troubleshooting/problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to different situations. We have over 600 local apps
and no two are the same.
- .Net web applications support experience
- Windows, .Net and IIS administration experience
- Knowledge of SQL Server, Windows Server, DevOps Tools (Like Jenkins, GitLab)
Good to have:
- Oracle server knowledge
- Unix/Linux (basic knowledge)
- Knowledge of other database environments (oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL,
- Knowledge of other server systems like Apache or PHP
- ITIL process
- Knowledge of Agile
You will love to join this company for:
- B2B contract
- All the equipment needed for remote work will be provided by the client
- Competitive package in line with the best market standards
- Hybrid work
- Work-life balance
- Agile work environment