Would you like to join one of the most innovative IT companies in the region?
Our client is a leading Danish software house and data center that provides IT solutions for over 50 banks and financial institutions in Scandinavia. In a work environment where everyone knows the value of a healthy work-life balance, you can shape your career to match your current state of life. The company generously invests in the people and thus prioritizes candidates focused on long-term cooperation.
You will become part of the Data Domain as a Senior Consultant during a transition journey onto a new platform. The Domain is responsible for building and modernizing data solutions in line with recent trends and leveraging the latest Azure cloud as well as on-premises deployed and more traditional technologies.
In this position you will join a team of 11 people, consisting of Data Warehouse developers, Data Analysts and a Scrum Master who work in line with Agile practices. Your main work area would be design and development of various components of Data Warehousing solutions which address business needs of our client in the Credit Risk space.
The new cloud platform is based on a range of the newest Microsoft Azure technologies. The on-premises deployed platform is utilizing more traditional Oracle and Informatica Powercenter components. As a Senior Consultant you will take part in the journey and have an important role in establishing new coding standards and practices, shaping the way the team works, sharing knowledge and experience related to solution architecture or design patterns for Data warehousing solutions, etc. logical data mapping, coaching colleagues. This is a unique opportunity to join now and have more influence over shaping solutions, guidelines and best practices within warehouse development.
Start your day with the flexible morning hours and:
- Shape new solutions for the customers
- Act as a business tech partner for Product Owners, with reference to warehouse solutions
- Lead and assist team members in improving ways of working
- Enforce use of development patterns, standardization and templates in the development process to build in better quality
- Bridge gaps between business requirements, analysis, solution design and development relying on your ability to establish architectural overviews
We are happy to hear from you if you have:
- Experience in ETL development
- Practical knowledge of ETL tools (preferably Informatica Power Center or Ab Initio)
- Significant experience with relational databases, preferably Oracle or SQL server
- Experience with columnar databases (Netezza, Synappse/PDW/ Vertica or other columnar databases)
- Experience in development of Data Warehouse solutions (preferably in line with Data Vault 2.0 principles)
- Experience working in Agile (nice to have)
- Fluency in English (C1 level)
You will love to join this company for:
- B2B or indefinite employment contract
- Agile work environment
- Danish work culture – people are the biggest asset
- Work-life balance
- Flat hierarchy and high employee autonomy
- Long-term cooperation & focus on personal development
- Business, technical training, and mentorship programs
- Conveniently located office (only 500 m from Central Train Station)
- Internally meet-ups and knowledge sharing every month
- On-site gym and shower facilities
- Bike parking in the building
- Integration (annual and roof parties, success celebrations, family events, beer, board games, and more)
- Game room (PS4, darts, and football)
- Two screens (24 inches) & HP I7 & adjustable desks
- Support with work and residence permit for foreign candidate