Would you like to join a global software company which focuses on developing technologies for app monetization and distribution?
Our client is the leading business platform for the app economy. It provides application developers with multiple tools for analytics, monetization, conversion, user acquisition & retention and for devices optimization, aimed to turn theirs products into scalable businesses.
We are looking for a smart, creative, and passionate DevOps Team Lead with well-developed soft skills, eager to lead the strong DevOps team and make it even stronger.
The team work closely with software developers and is in a position to influence software and system architecture decisions, drive innovation, and achieve professional excellence.
You will be responsible not just for pushing forward innovative projects and solving complex operational challenges, but also for unlocking your team’s full potential through mentoring, inspiration, constructive feedback, and leading by example.
Start your day with the flexible morning hours and:
Work in a cloud environment using infra as a code methodology;
- Participate in the infra-architecture and service development within the R&D;
- Support running business services at a large scale in production;
- Provide tools and knowledge to support growth and continuous improvement;
- Keep up with industry best practices, trends, and standards;
- Identify automation opportunities and design patterns.
We are happy to hear from you if you have:
5+ years of experience at a similar position;
- Experience with DevOps, including practical knowledge of building and maintaining scalable, high-performance systems;
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting skills;
- Experience in K8S tools and methodologies such as kubectl, GitOps, ArgoCD, and Helm;
- Solid understanding of Linux OS;
- Experience in Public/Private/Hybrid Cloud: AWS preferred;
- Experience with configuration management tools such as: Ansible, Chef, Salt;
- Experience in building/enhancing multi-tier infrastructure and services in code. Leveraging tools such as: Terraform, Pullumi, Cloudformation;
- Proficiency in at least one scripting language (BASH, Python, Ruby, Golang, or similar);
- A passion for collaborating and tearing down communication silos;
- Managerial experience (People management/Technical Lead).
- Advanced English skills
You will love to join this company for:
- Work in a highly professional team with a friendly & informal community spirit
- Additional compensation benefits
- 50% tuition reimbursement (courses, certifications, attendance of professional events, etc.)
- Access to WeWork coworking spaces in Warsaw
- Paid vacation — 20 business days, 100% sick leave payment, 5 sick days per year
- 4 additional days off on Friday during the year
- Care package: Luxmed Health insurance (after the end of the probationary period) + English classes 2 times a week (online)
- Legal and Accounting support in Poland and additional relocation benefits