Would you like to join one of the most innovative IT companies in the region?
Our client is a leading Danish software house and data center that provides IT solutions for over 50 banks and financial institutions in Scandinavia. In a work environment where everyone knows the value of a healthy work-life balance, you can shape your career to match your current state of life. The company generously invests in the people and thus prioritizes candidates focused on long-term cooperation.
You will become s part of the Data & Cloud Domain as a cloud platform engineer. In this position you will join a team of 10 people, consisting of developers, and product owner working together to build the new cloud-based BI & Analytics platform, re-building business solutions (data marts) and designing a new Data Vault 2.0.
The platform is based on the newest Microsoft Azure technologies, and the team is using the automation tool Wherescape to deliver the best solutions to the customers. Hence, this is a unique opportunity to participate in a critical ‘first-mover’ project not only within the company, but also within the financial industry in Denmark. In the position as cloud platform engineer, you will get a leading role in implementing the new cloud-based platform, working closely with team members, product owner, development manager, architects and the customers.
Start your day with the flexible morning hours and:
- Support the work of designing the target platform architecture, hereunder security, back-up and DevOps design
- Implement and test Azure resources (Azure Synapse, Azure ADF, Azure Datalake, etc.)
- Deploy and test CI/CD pipelines (Azure DevOps)
- Develop DevOps user guidelines and manuals
- Prepare user environments on the cloud platform
- Implement new test automation tool and design processes
We are happy to hear from you if you have:
- 3+ years of experience within Microsoft Azure cloud tech stack, platform design, BI & Analytics and ETL development
- Result-oriented and structured, Change ready, Team player personality
- Advanced English skills
You will love to join this company for:
- B2B or indefinite employment contract
- Agile work environment
- Danish work culture – people are the biggest asset
- Work-life balance
- Flat hierarchy and high employee autonomy
- Long-term cooperation & focus on personal development
- Business, technical training, and mentorship programs
- Conveniently located office (only 500 m from Central Train Station)
- Internally meet-ups and knowledge sharing every month
- On-site gym and shower facilities
- Bike parking in the building
- Integration (annual and roof parties, success celebrations, family events, beer, board games, and more)
- Game room (PS4, darts, and football)
- Two screens (24 inches) & HP I7 & adjustable desks
- Support with work and residence permit for foreign candidate