Would you like to join one of the most innovative IT companies in the region?
Our client is a leading Danish software house and data center that provides IT solutions for over 50 banks and financial institutions in Scandinavia. In a work environment where everyone knows the value of a healthy work-life balance, you can shape your career to match your current state of life. The company generously invests in the people and thus prioritizes candidates focused on long-term cooperation.
We are looking for an ETL developer to join our client's team in the Credit Risk domain. The team is responsible for development of new solutions and operation and maintenance of the previously developed solutions in the credit risk area, with a focus on customers in distress. Their ETL solutions are based on Informatica PowerCenter on the IBM Netezza platform, and in the future they will be moving towards Microsoft Azure. They also interact with other technologies such as Java/PaaS/Microservices, Kafka and Salesforce. They also have internal and external reporting tools based in SAP Business Objects.
The team is based in both Poland and Denmark, so English skills are required to be at a high level. As for business knowledge and specific technical skills, our client will make sure you are properly onboarded to be able to contribute to the team.
We are happy to hear from you if you have:
- Several years of relevant experience
- Willingness to learn
- Openness to work for a project that doesn’t update technologies very fast
- Advanced English skills
You will love to join this company for:
- B2B or indefinite employment contract
- Agile work environment
- Danish work culture – people are the biggest asset
- Work-life balance
- Flat hierarchy and high employee autonomy
- Long-term cooperation & focus on personal development
- Business, technical training, and mentorship programs
- Conveniently located office (only 500 m from Central Train Station)
- Internally meet-ups and knowledge sharing every month
- On-site gym and shower facilities
- Bike parking in the building
- Integration (annual and roof parties, success celebrations, family events, beer, board games, and more)
- Game room (PS4, darts, and football)
- Two screens (24 inches) & HP I7 & adjustable desks
- Support with work and residence permit for foreign candidate