Would you like to join one of the most innovative IT companies in the region?
Our client is a leading Danish software house and data center that provides IT solutions for over 50 banks and financial institutions in Scandinavia. In a work environment where everyone knows the value of a healthy work-life balance, you can shape your career to match your current state of life. The company generously invests in the people and thus prioritizes candidates focused on long-term cooperation.
You will join the Global Support team which provides multiple services within the company such as report designing, data analysis, automation, controlling, business processes execution and more. Global Support provides services to the customer banks and internal areas such as Customers & Business Development, IT Operations, Risk & Security, Procurement, Enterprise Portfolio Management Office, Architecture and others.
Start your day with the flexible morning hours and:
- Meet customer to understand details of their business process: pain points, limitations, pieces heavy with manual work, copy-paste steps, etc.
- Suggest automations, then design them, release for testing, deploy to production and maintain (tooling available: Power Automate, PowerApps, VBA, Power Query and more)
- Maintain automation solutions and a few internal applications
We are happy to hear from you if you have:
- 1-3 years of experience from a similar position working with Spring Boot, React front-end or similar frameworks
- Advanced English skills
- Experience with PowerApps, Power Automate, VBA, Power Query, SQL queries will be your advantage
You will love to join this company for:
- B2B or indefinite employment contract
- Agile work environment
- Danish work culture – people are the biggest asset
- Work-life balance
- Flat hierarchy and high employee autonomy
- Long-term cooperation & focus on personal development
- Business, technical training, and mentorship programs
- Conveniently located office (only 500 m from Central Train Station)
- Internally meet-ups and knowledge sharing every month
- On-site gym and shower facilities
- Bike parking in the building
- Integration (annual and roof parties, success celebrations, family events, beer, board games, and more)
- Game room (PS4, darts, and football)
- Two screens (24 inches) & HP I7 & adjustable desks
- Support with work and residence permit for foreign candidate