Would you like to join a leading Digital Solution Company and contribute to innovative solutions that are built on a daily basis?
Our client is a leading Digital Solution Company for Business IT Solutions and digital transformation. Founded in 1996, our client's company started off as an IT consulting partner for one of the most recognized brands in the agricultural equipment manufacturing industry. They provide a comprehensive portfolio of services and solutions that not only solve today’s IT challenges but also address tomorrow’s business priorities.
We are looking for a highly experienced and motivated architect for the Enterprise Mobility space - which includes corporate and BYOD mobility, as well as mobile management and remote access technologies.
Start your day with the flexible morning hours and:
- Be responsible for developing, documenting, maintaining and presenting near, mid and long term strategy for the aforementioned domain.
- Enact and manage all architecture domain aligned delivery, including program
- Be accountable for all domain aligned transformation architecture and HLD’s (including managing program aligned architecture resources)
- Be accountable for governance of architecture decisions and output. Ensure any key architectural decisions are raised through the appropriate EUC architecture and wider bank architecture and design governance bodies.
- Ensure transformation programs that involve domain based technologies or
solution aligns and adheres to architecture principles and framework. All programs
are vetted and approved by the domain architect for adherence to strategy.
- Standard governance i.e. review and architectural approval of new software where it aligns to domain, and planned strategic transformation
- Provide knowledge transfer and coaching to EUC teams in regard to the
- Support operational risk management activities for EUC products and services in
close collaboration with the relevant divisional control functions, risk officers and
CSO security architecture functions.
- Develop an architecture maturity model and own creation of required artefacts and components aligned to domains under responsibility
- Facilitate regular architecture reviews and maintain an architecture repository of
standards artefacts for Mobile domain.
- Provide advisory/solution support to Product and Engineering teams and the
business amongst others.
- Work closely with Product Owners and Solution Engineers to understand and refine in detail technical architecture, designs and solutions.
- Maintain a functional taxonomy for EUC domains under care.
- Contribute to peer domain maturity.
- Contribute to Strategy & Architecture newsletters.
We are happy to hear from you if you have:
- Strong multiyear experience and understanding of end user technology architectures, including infrastructure, security, data, network and security.
- Strong strategic insights, awareness of peer firm direction, good market awareness (technology and industry) and understanding of emerging disruptive trends.
- Excellent familiarity with iOS, Android as well as macOS and Windows. Ideally have solid relationships with key mobile technology vendors
- Good knowledge of modern mobile development standards and tools (including for web apps). Awareness around optimizing UX for Mobile. Good understanding of
- Solid experience with Mobile application packaging and app store technologies and methods
- Good familiarity with end point devices (inc PC, tablet, mobile) and device
connectivity methods inc cellular, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- Strong knowledge of mobile management (MDM and MAM) and security products. To include platforms such Blackberry UEM/BES, Jamf, MobileIron and Microsoft Intune. Knowledge of how to apply graduated and granular policies
- Good understanding of AD and Identity Mgmt. Including multifactor / modern
authentication, including physical and software based token based authentication
- Solid understanding of applied mobile security principles and technology solutions, including AV/Malware
- Good technical awareness re connectivity methods to support different devices.
Methods to optimize traffic for mobile workloads, and providing quality of service
measures to optimize experience (in particular for mobile media/voice/video) - to
include knowledge of authentication, connectivity and optimization methods - Wi-Fi
standards, SD networks, network optimizers, WAN/DSL, VPN solutions (Pulse,
Zscaler…), remote access solutions e.g. Netscaler
- Familiarity with application and desktop virtualization technologies as it pertains to remote access e.g. Citrix Xen app / Xen desktop remote connectivity
- Good familiarity with market maturity and availability for mobile message
applications/platforms (SMS, WhatsApp, Telegram, WeChat), encryption methods,
API integration and means to ensure capture and retention of messages for
- Understanding of financial services regulatory environment
- Good understanding of and practice in applying TOGAF, SABSA, and ZACHMAN.
Experience with ITIL framework, must have a ‘design to run’ outlook and knowledge
of SDLC and agile concepts
- Strong ability to analyze, structure and coordinate/present complex architectural
tasks. Must have excellent documentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and written. Ability to adapt and simplify technical complexity to suit audience and outcome desired
You will love to join this company for:
- B2B contract
- All the equipment needed for remote work will be provided by the client
- Competitive package in line with the best market standards
- Fully remote work
- Work-life balance
- Agile work environment