Would you like to join one of the most innovative IT companies in the region?
Our client is a leading Danish software house and data center that provides IT solutions for over 50 banks and financial institutions in Scandinavia. In a work environment where everyone knows the value of a healthy work-life balance, you can shape your career to match your current state of life. The company generously invests in the people and thus prioritizes candidates focused on long-term cooperation.
You will join a team of 6 other domain architects, who are responsible for guiding the development of the platforms in. In the team, we have a strong focus on collaboration, knowledge sharing, and value creation to achieve the best possible results. Experimentation and finding smarter solutions are an essential part of the work.
The domain architect's primary success criteria is to ensure a solid architecture and design for the product that is to be delivered by the development organization.
The main goal is a transformation with the base of an open architecture, which involves decoupling systems, reducing dependencies, increasing speed and lowering risk which will be delivered by creating microservices based on APIs and Events. To do this, there is a need for creating clear and useful patterns and guidelines. This will be essential for the role as an domain architect within API and Event development.
Start your day with the flexible morning hours and:
- Create guidelines and patterns for creating and maintaining APIs and Event streaming for all domains, incl. versioning and life cycle governance
- Create overview of APIs and Events across the whole company
- Support the work of creating architecture solutions for domains usage of API and Events
- Enable other domain architects in understanding and following the created patterns and guidelines
- Ensure help and support in the architecture processes, e.g. for API build-approval
- Participate in architectural collaboration cluster work, having a room with architects to spare with and align tasks and solving tasks
We are happy to hear from you if you have:
Knowledge about integration platforms, Kafka (Confluent) and API management (IBM)
- Knowledge about integration architecture and technologies like: REST, OpenAPI, SOA, Message Oriented Middleware, Web Services, MQ
- A good understanding of e.g. GIT, JIRA, Jenkins, Bitbucket, OpenShift, Mainframe is preferable
- Experience with Java development
- Experience with databases, preferable DB2
- Strong knowledge about banking industry
You will love to join this company for:
- B2B or indefinite employment contract
- Agile work environment
- Danish work culture – people are the biggest asset
- Work-life balance
- Flat hierarchy and high employee autonomy
- Long-term cooperation & focus on personal development
- Business, technical training, and mentorship programs
- Conveniently located office (only 500 m from Central Train Station)
- Internally meet-ups and knowledge sharing every month
- On-site gym and shower facilities
- Bike parking in the building
- Integration (annual and roof parties, success celebrations, family events, beer, board games, and more)
- Game room (PS4, darts, and football)
- Two screens (24 inches) & HP I7 & adjustable desks
- Support with work and residence permit for foreign candidate