Would you like to join one of the most innovative IT companies in the region?
Our client is a leading Danish software house and data center that provides IT solutions for over 50 banks and financial institutions in Scandinavia. In a work environment where everyone knows the value of a healthy work-life balance, you can shape your career to match your current state of life. The company generously invests in the people and thus prioritizes candidates focused on long-term cooperation.
Finance Solutions is searching for a D365 functional consultant for the Enterprise Finance Platform team. During the past year, the team has been building the core D365 standard solution that aims to close the gaps and suit all member banks' requirements.
They are now in the need of additional talent to continue the development of this base solution and support the upcoming onboarding of the remaining members' banks and possible service banks.
Start your day with the flexible morning hours and:
- Be responsible for the requirement analysis
- Conduct testing in respect to system upgrade and implementation
- Be responsible for the configuration of the system
- Be responsible for the data migration
- Bridge the knowledge between IT teams and the customers
We are happy to hear from you if you have:
- Microsoft Dynamics F&O
- Several years of experience from a similar position
- Advanced English skills
- Experience being a part of the full life cycle of ERP system implementations (preferably Microsoft ERP solutions) - nice to have
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure (Primarily Logic Apps or Service bus, File Storage, Azure Functions); Azure DevOps, Lifecycle services - nice to have
You will love to join this company for:
- B2B or indefinite employment contract
- Agile work environment
- Danish work culture – people are the biggest asset
- Work-life balance
- Flat hierarchy and high employee autonomy
- Long-term cooperation & focus on personal development
- Business, technical training, and mentorship programs
- Conveniently located office (only 500 m from Central Train Station)
- Internally meet-ups and knowledge sharing every month
- On-site gym and shower facilities
- Bike parking in the building
- Integration (annual and roof parties, success celebrations, family events, beer, board games, and more)
- Game room (PS4, darts, and football)
- Two screens (24 inches) & HP I7 & adjustable desks
- Support with work and residence permit for foreign candidate