Would you like to join one of the most innovative IT companies in the region?
Our client is a leading Danish software house and data center that provides IT solutions for over 50 banks and financial institutions in Scandinavia. In a work environment where everyone knows the value of a healthy work-life balance, you can shape your career to match your current state of life. The company generously invests in the people and thus prioritizes candidates focused on long-term cooperation.
Our client's department is responsible for the Customer Engagement Management Platform built in Salesforce, servicing almost 6500 bank advisors across 21 danish banks as daily users.
Your primary job will be to help develop, grow and execute our QA processes with a strong focus on automated tests. Working closely with the testers you will be able to inspire the QA processes, which are currently being shaped and get the opportunity to leave your mark on our client's test strategy going forward.
Start your day with the flexible morning hours and:
- Work with business and development teams to understand product vision and requirements
- Act as a liaison between the business and technical teams regarding test activities
- Be responsible for the development and maintenance of test strategies and the creation of appropriate test guidelines
- Oversee the development and execution of test plans and monitor and report on test execution
- Support efforts within automated test
We are happy to hear from you if you have:
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience with Quality Assurance with a focus on test automation
- Understanding how all elements of the system software ecosystem work together
- Experience with test/QA/DevOps processes (e.g. Jenkins, sonarqube, restassured, JMeter, selenium, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills both with team members other domains and management
- Open and agile mindset
- Fluent English skills
You will love to join this company for:
- B2B or indefinite employment contract
- Agile work environment
- Danish work culture – people are the biggest asset
- Work-life balance
- Flat hierarchy and high employee autonomy
- Long-term cooperation & focus on personal development
- Business, technical training, and mentorship programs
- Conveniently located office (only 500 m from Central Train Station)
- Internally meet-ups and knowledge sharing every month
- On-site gym and shower facilities
- Bike parking in the building
- Integration (annual and roof parties, success celebrations, family events, beer, board games, and more)
- Game room (PS4, darts, and football)
- Two screens (24 inches) & HP I7 & adjustable desks
- Support with work and residence permit for foreign candidate