Would you like to join one of the most innovative IT companies in the region?
Our client is a leading Danish software house and data center that provides IT solutions for over 50 banks and financial institutions in Scandinavia. In a work environment where everyone knows the value of a healthy work-life balance, you can shape your career to match your current state of life. The company generously invests in the people and thus prioritizes candidates focused on long-term cooperation.
We are looking for an experienced enterprise architect to be part of a very strong team consisting of 8 EAs. Enterprise Architecture has been given the mandate to lay out the 3-year plan and to do this, our client needs strong architects that can lead the company the right way. As an enterprise architect in Infrastructure Platforms, you will have a central role in influencing and further developing the foundation, together with Infrastructure & Business Optimization and domain architects, by ensuring a robust and scalable architecture that can grow in line with business needs.
Our client is working on a new strategy where several significant changes are to be made – this asks for strong enterprise architectural guidance. Our client has optimal conditions for creating a relevant and value-creating architecture. They have an agile approach and mindset which allows them to draw on knowledge across business areas, Infrastructure & Business Optimization, teams, customers, and IT professionals. You can look forward to a job with a wide touch and a lot of variety in the tasks, that you are doing.
As an enterprise architect for Infrastructure Platforms, you will be working closely with Strategy and Transformation architects and architects responsible for the specific financial tech domains. Our team contributes to setting the principles and standards of IT architecture in the company and has a central role in defining the overall landscape. As an enterprise architect for Infrastructure Platforms, you have an important role in taking responsibility for infrastructure's several enablers.
Our client governs the infrastructure for 40+ financial institutes. The infrastructure consists of platforms such as the mainframe, on-premise PaaS based on OpenShift, cloud-based PaaS based on Azure, SaaS in various clouds, and integrations between these based on Kafka events, API’s, MQ, and CDC. A good understanding of several of these platforms and disciplines/technologies such as CI/CD, CMDB, containerization, and event-driven architecture will be an advantage.
Start your day with the flexible morning hours and:
- Plan, develop and continuously improve the enterprise architecture and ensure anchoring internally and with customers
- Take responsibility for ensuring that the development of the future infrastructure has the right technical and financial composition
- Drive architectural design initiatives within infrastructure platforms
- Prepare strategy, goals, and roadmap for shared domains in a trusting collaboration with management and other colleagues at various levels in the organization
- Liaise with the primary infrastructure vendor on current and future architecture
- Contribute to the general EA and strategy work
We are happy to hear from you if you have:
- Educational background as an engineer, computer scientist, or similar
- Several years of experience with architecture and strategic work in a larger organization
- In-depth understanding of the Enterprise Architecture discipline
- Extremely good knowledge of infrastructure and good knowledge of large infrastructure setup
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
You will love to join this company for:
- B2B or indefinite employment contract
- Agile work environment
- Danish work culture – people are the biggest asset
- Work-life balance
- Flat hierarchy and high employee autonomy
- Long-term cooperation & focus on personal development
- Business, technical training, and mentorship programs
- Conveniently located office (only 500 m from Central Train Station)
- Internally meet-ups and knowledge sharing every month
- On-site gym and shower facilities
- Bike parking in the building
- Integration (annual and roof parties, success celebrations, family events, beer, board games, and more)
- Game room (PS4, darts, and football)
- Two screens (24 inches) & HP I7 & adjustable desks
- Support with work and residence permit for foreign candidate