Would you like to join one of the most innovative IT companies in the region?
Our client is a leading Danish software house and data center that provides IT solutions for over 50 banks and financial institutions in Scandinavia. In a work environment where everyone knows the value of a healthy work-life balance, you can shape your career to match your current state of life. The company generously invests in the people and thus prioritizes candidates focused on long-term cooperation.
You will be a part of the FCP KYC team. The team works with Financial Crime Prevention, supplying the data and application foundation to secure a platform to identify possible malicious behavior with in money laundering. The team works primarily withing Know Your Costumer area, ensuring the financial institutes' ability to gather relevant information to be compliant with Danish legislation. Your role will be to develop and maintain the core system to prepare the company for the future within anti-money laundering efforts based on both the current systems and on the future implemented systems.
Start your day with the flexible morning hours and:
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code to support varied and complex IT solutions
- Provide strong technical expertise and collaborate with other IT specialists to rapidly develop and deliver solutions that meet changing business needs
- Prepare technical and procedural documentation required for software
- Work in the scrum team to achieve the team goals
- If it is necessary, maintain and debug software to insert relevant task/responsibilities
- Support the junior developers on the platform, ensuring an environment in the team that encourages learning and development for all team members.
We are happy to hear from you if you have:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Mainframe development (z/OS, Cobol, DB2, MQ, IDz IDE)
- Team-oriented attitude and experience in working in an agile development team
- Fluent English skills - both written and oral
You will love to join this company for:
- B2B or indefinite employment contract
- Agile work environment
- Danish work culture – people are the biggest asset
- Work-life balance
- Flat hierarchy and high employee autonomy
- Long-term cooperation & focus on personal development
- Business, technical training, and mentorship programs
- Conveniently located office (only 500 m from Central Train Station)
- Internally meet-ups and knowledge sharing every month
- On-site gym and shower facilities
- Bike parking in the building
- Integration (annual and roof parties, success celebrations, family events, beer, board games, and more)
- Game room (PS4, darts, and football)
- Two screens (24 inches) & HP I7 & adjustable desks
- Support with work and residence permit for foreign candidate